Saturday, May 28, 2011

"We Have A Big God, So Expect Big Things"

Hey everyone!


While I'm in Miami, this is the way I'm going to keep in touch with all the amazing things God is doing in this city and in my life, and also just what we're doing here on project everyday! 


I've already been here for 5 days after a long car ride of 30 hours!  I can't even believe how fast time is going and how amazing everyone on project is!  Its truly a gift that more than 60 people from all over the United States can come together in one city for such an amazing purpose!  


Here is a picture of the city from where we're staying! Its beautiful!






Our first few days here have been spent job hunting, as this will be one of our main ministry outlets for the summer.  I have now been offered a job at McDonald's, a place I never would have thought I would work but I really feel like this is where God has called me to be for this summer.  There will be so many people coming in and out of McDonald's everyday, SO many chances to share the gospel!  

After talking with everyone last night about how we all got here, what we want from this summer and how God is already moving in this incredible city, it was obvious that God's plan is really falling into place for this summer.  God has already provided so many opportunities for us to reach the people of Miami, whether its just sharing the gospel, showing them God's love or even the small things, such as sharing a smile.  



That's all for today but I will definitely try to keep this updated about how God is working through this project to change this incredible city!






"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.  I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
Isaiah 45:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment